Beneficiary Led Construction Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2020
Hello friends ! Today we have brought for you the complete detailed information about Beneficiary Led Construction from Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Under which you will be given a subsidy of Rs 3.50 lakh to build a house for free, that too directly in your bank account, so if you also want to take help of Rs 3.50 lakh, then read this article.
Beneficiary Led Construction
Beneficiary Led Construction : Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban is expanded into four parts. Today, we will give you detailed information about Beneficiary Led Construction.
The Prime Minister has implemented Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban to provide a permanent home to poor people and low income people in urban expansion. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been implemented with the aim of making the city free of slums.
In Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, 3.50 lakh subsidy is given to the beneficiary in 6 installments for the construction of housing under the Beneficiary Led Construction component, and if you want to take it, read the article further.
About Of Beneficiary Led Construction
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban is divided into four parts. Beneficiary Led Construction is also a part of the four parts. Under this, the poor people, whose annual income is less than 3 lakh, are given 2 lakh rupees from the state government and 1.5 lakh rupees from the central government to build pucca houses.
Objective Of Beneficiary Led Construction
To build a house or to make a small change in a Pucca house, which has its own land and poor people, help them to build a new house or to promote it in the Hyatt house.
Important Topic of BLC
- Under this scheme, only the people of urban extension, where there is a municipality Area, can take the benefit.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary can build a pucca house in the carpet extension up to 30.00 square meters ie 322.917 feet on the open land of his own ownership.
- The beneficiary can demolish a raw / semi-pucca dilapidated house on his own land and build a pucca house in a carpet extension up to 30.00sq. meters or 322.917 feet.
- According to the Central Government’s guide, the beneficiary will be eligible for assistance for the construction of houses up to 30.00 meters of carpet expansion.
- If the beneficiary has more than 30.00sq. meters of land and wants to work more than 30.00 sq.meters, when the 30.00 meters meter is completed and the completion letter is received, then he can do more than 30.00sq. meters.
Read Also : Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana New List 2020
Eligibility Of BLC
- The beneficiary should be a citizen of India.
- There should not be a pucca house all over India in the name of the beneficiary and his family. For this scheme, the family and members of the household are included in the family and the person who is not married.
- The annual income of the beneficiary should be less than 3.00 lakhs.
- The land of the beneficiary desirous of constructing a house should be owned by the owner.
- The beneficiary should never have taken any assistance under any scheme of the Government of India.
BLC Documents List
- Land ownership basis
- Certificate of annual income
- There is no permanent house in India in the name of the beneficiary and his family
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account number
- Voting card
- Ration card
- 4 * 6 size photo of beneficiary with Hyatt plot or house
Assistance under BLC
Subsidy received under BLC will come through DBT in the bank account of the beneficiary for a total of 6 Installments.
|क़िस्त की विगत||Rs.||कब मिलेगी|
|Advance Payment||30,000||After being triparty Agreement|
|Second Installment||45,000||When the dam of the house reaches plinth level|
|Third installment||55,000||When the dam of the house reaches Lintel level|
|Fourth installment||1,00,000||When the dam of the house reaches Roof level|
|Fifth Installment||70,000||When the dam of the house reaches Finishing level|
|Last Installment||50,000||After the house is finished|
Read Also : Check Indira Awas Yojana New List June 2020
Beneficiary Led Construction Online Application Process
- First go To PMAY Official Website
- In the Navigation menu, click on For Slum Dwellers in the scroll option of Citizen Assessment.
- Enter the Aadhaar card number and the name written in the Aadhaar card and click on the Check button.
- A new page will open after clicking on the Check button.
- Enter all the information that you have asked for in the new page. And enter captcha code and click save.
- Your application will be saved and you will get an application number, note it down.
- Take the application number and all the documents, go to your municipality, municipality and submit it.
Read More :