Free Shauchalaya Nirman Yojana
Shauchalaya Nirmaan Yojana 2020 | Apply Online for Household Latrine | Shauchalaya Registration Form 2020 | Household Latrine Scheme | Shauchalaya Nirmaan Yojana Online Apply | Shauchalaya Nirmaan Registration Form | Free Sauchalay Online Registration |
Free Shauchalaya Nirman Yojana :Hello friends, if the government has not given free toilets under the government’s free toilet scheme and now you want to make free toilets under this scheme, then today we will give detailed information about Free Shauchalaya Nirman Yojana in this article. So read this article so:
The government of our country is making a lot of efforts to make our country clean and beautiful. All the schemes for cleanliness have been started by the central government and the state government. One of these is “Free Shauchalaya Nirman Yojana” Today in this article, we will share with you all information about this scheme, application process, application status, how to apply online, when after application, you will get benefits in this scheme. So read this article.
What Is a Free Shauchalaya Nirman Yojana ?
Free toilet construction scheme is being run under the Swachh Bharat Mission. Under Free Shauchalaya Nirman Yojana, all poor families in India who do not have toilets in their home will be provided by the central government by constructing toilets or financial assistance of Rs 12,000 will be given to build toilets. The government claims that toilets will be provided to all poor families in India by 2022 under Free Shauchalaya Nirman Yojana. By 2022, no house in India will be without a toilet.
So far, 70 percent of poor families have been made toilets by the government under Free Shauchalaya Nirman Yojana. And those who were left, online applications have also been asked for. If you also need financial assistance of 12,000 to build a free toilet under Free Shauchalaya Nirman Yojana, then you will have to apply for it. The process of online application is described in this article.
Objective Of free Shauchalaya Nirman Yojana
- The main objective of the Free Toilet Scheme is to increase the level of cleanliness in the country.
- To improve the general standard of living of the people.
- To speed up the coverage of sanitation and bring all Gram Panchayats to a clean level.
- Awakening people for cleanliness.
- Improve health in people. And exposing people to improve their health.
- Promoting safe and sustainable sanitation.
- Raising the level of overall sanitation in rural areas.
Eligibility Of Free Shauchalaya Nirman Yojana
- Free toilets will be made free of cost to all poor families under the scheme.
- Financial assistance will be provided to BPL beneficiaries living in rural and urban areas to construct toilets under this scheme.
- BPL holders coming below the poverty line will get benefit in the free toilet scheme.
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Small and Marginal farmers, Habitat landmen, Landless laborers, Physically challenged persons and women headed families are eligible.
- Applicant must be over 18 years of age.
- Should be a citizen of the country.
- Under this scheme, free toilets will be provided to all the poor families who do not have toilets in their homes.
Profite Of This Scheme
- Under Free Shauchalaya Yojana, free toilets will be provided to all poor families who do not have toilets in their homes.
- Toilets will be made free of cost under this scheme.
- If you do not build toilets, you will be given a financial assistance of 12,000 to build toilets. With this financial assistance, only toilets have to be built.
- Of this 12,000, 60 percent ie Rs 7,200 / – will be given by the central government and 40 percent ie Rs 4,800 will be given by the state government.
Application Process Of Free Shauchalaya Yojana
The eligible families of Free Shauchalaya Nirman Yojana will be applied for construction of free toilets in Gram Panchayat in rural extension and municipal in urban extension. The approval of which will be done by the concerned Development Officer. After acceptance, checks of Rs 12,000 will be given to the beneficiary by the government or toilets will be given free of cost. For providing free toilets, the government will contract the agency through a tender and that agency will make the beneficiary free of cost by constructing toilets. In this scheme, you can also apply online, whose |
Online Apply In Free Shauchalaya Yojana
- First of all go to the official website of Swachh Bharat Mission.
- Scroll to “State / Cities” on the home page.
- Click on “Online Application For IHHL”.
- A new page will open as soon as you click.
- In the new page, the menu of “Applicant Login” will appear below. Click on the option of “New Applicant” below in that menu.
- Select your name, mobile number, emails, address, state, and whatever ID you have and enter the ID number and enter captcha and click on “Register”.
- Your registration process will be completed and you will get the “Login ID” which will write well. And click on home.
- You will come back to the same page from where you started the registration process.
- Log in by entering login id and password and entering captcha in the applicant login menu.
- And enter all the information requested correctly and submit.
- Your application process will be completed.
- After acceptance of your application, you will get benefit in the scheme of making free toilets.