Garbhvati Arthik Sahayata Yojana 2020
Garbhvati Arthik Sahayata Yojana 2020 : Hello friends | Today, in this article, we will share with you detailed information about Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana i.e. Garbhvati Arthik Sahayata Yojana 2020. If you also have to take advantage of 6,000 rupees under this scheme, then in this article we will give you all the information. So read this article.
What is A Garbhvati Arthik Sahayata Yojana
The Prime Minister of our country has started Garbhvati Arthik Sahayata Yojana 2020. This scheme has been started for women only. Under the Garbhvati Arthik Sahayata Yojana, financial assistance of Rs 6,000 will be given by the Central Government to a woman conceived for the first time. This help will be available in the bank account of a woman who conceives in 3 installments.
key Point Of Garbhvati Arthik Sahayata Yojana 2020
|Name of scheme||Prime Minister’s Mother Vandana Yojana, Pregnant Financial Assistance Scheme|
|Who started||Prime Minister|
|The purpose of the plan||6,000 for first-time women. Financial aid|
Objective Of Garbhvati Arthik Sahayata Yojana 2020
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana has been launched by the Prime Minister on 1 January 2017. The main objective of the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana is to provide financial assistance of 6,000 rupees to a woman conceived for the first time. The benefit of this scheme will be more for the poor women who do not have money to get their treatment, if they get financial assistance of 6,000 under the Pradhan Mantri Matri Vandana Yojana, then they will pay back the first money for their treatment and after getting help to get treatment. |
Who will get more benefits under Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana?
- Only women will get benefit under Garbhvati Arthik Sahayata Yojana 2020.
- Under the Pregnant Economic Assistance Scheme, only those women who have conceived for the first time will get benefits.
- On getting pregnant for the first time, the woman will get financial assistance of Rs 6,000 from the central government.
- In this scheme, the same woman will get the benefit of the woman who is 18 years or more at the time of first conception.
- Women who conceive should be in the poverty line.
- The amount of financial assistance received under this scheme will be deposited in the bank account of the woman.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, the amount of assistance given to the woman will be given in 3 installments.
- In this plan, in the first installment, Rs 1,000. 2,000 in the second installment And in the third installment, an amount of 3,000 rupees will be found.
- First installment will be available on application.
- The second installment will be found after six months of pregnancy.
- The third installment will be found after the birth of the child
What is the required document for the Prime Minister’s Pregnancy Women’s Assistance Scheme?
- Aadhaar Card for Women
- Bank account passbook of pregnant woman
- Any identity card
- Certificate of BPL
- Voting card
- Ration card
- PAN card is not mandatory
- Passport size photo
- Mamta Card Xerox
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana?
- The type of application has been kept offline in this scheme.
- To get help in this scheme, first you have to take the application form of Pradhan Mantri Matri Vandana Yojana. Which will be found in any service center or Anganwadi.
- You only have to fill the form once. After this, all the process will be done by Anganwadi center.
- After filling the form, add all the documents and submit it to the Anganwadi center.