Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana : Hello friends | Gujarat government is implementing different schemes for widow women. In this, a scheme has been implemented for the widowed Women , whose name is Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana. Today, we have brought a detailed information for you in this article about this new scheme of Gujarat government. So read this article and know the detailed information about Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana and help the widow to take advantage of this scheme.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2020
Friends, the Government of Gujarat has implemented a very wonderful scheme. We all know that when a woman’s husband dies, that woman is considered a widow and it becomes very difficult to follow her child. And no one compares the woman to society. In this way, the government of Gujarat has started a scheme for these widows, which is known as the Vidhva Sahay Yojana.
Under Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2020, the Government of Gujarat will provide financial assistance of Rs. 1250 per month to all the women whose husband has died. Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2020 has been started by the Women and Child Devlopment Department of the Government of Gujarat. We will share all the information about Vidhva Sahay Yojana scheme in this article today. So read the article.
Tell you that in 2020, the Gujarat government has changed the name of this scheme to Ganga Swaroop. So these two Scheme are the same.
Objective Of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
The main objective of the Government’s Gujatat Vidhva Pension Scheme 2020 is to provide financial assistance of Rs. 1250 per month to the widow women of the state who have no source of income and to maintain their family. With the help of this scheme, the widowed women of the state will not have to depend on each other and they can go on their own journey and give good education to their children.
Under this scheme, the widow woman will be able to spend her future life easily after getting financial assistance. Apart from giving financial assistance to the widows, this scheme is also motivating them to spend their next life happily so that they do not feel much lacking when their husband passes away.
Key Point Of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana|
|Who Started||Women And Child Devlopment Department Govt. Of Gujarat|
|Beneficiary||Widow Women Of Gujarat State|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance every month to the widow Womens so that she can easily run her and her children ‘s journey. And can easily spend their future life.|
Eigibility Of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
To avail benefits under Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, the applicant should have the following eligibility, otherwise the benefit of this scheme will not be available.
- Applicant must be female.
- Applicant should be a citizen of Gujarat State.
- The applicant’s husband must have died, ie the applicant should be a female widow.
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years and less than 60 years.
- Applicant widow woman should not have any son of income above 18 years.
- The family income of the applicant widow should not exceed 4500 per month and personal income should not exceed 2500.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Documents list
If you or your nearest or related woman is a widow and you have the above eligibility then you can apply. For this, the documents given below will be required.
- Application Form
- Death Certificate Of Husband
- Female applicant’s widow certificate
- Certificate of income
- Birth certificate of the applicant (if there is no birth certificate, school living certificate or bonofide certificate or income related certificate given by a doctor of a government hospital)
- Husband’s heirs
- Applicant’s child’s age documents, or birth certificate
- Ration Card
- If the applicant is between 18 and 40 years of age, then within the next 1 year, in the presence of any government approved trade training, the registration sheet given in the presence of the test
- Knowledge of one mark on the body part of the applicant
- Certificate is not remarried
Read Also :- Gujarat Solar Light Trap Yojana
Key Point Of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
- Under the Vidhva Sahay Yojana, a financial assistance of Rs 1250 per month will be deposited in the bank account of the applicant.
- If the Sahay does not come every month, then the next month the financial Sahay of the previous month will also be provided.
- In this scheme, the application will have to be made within 2 years of being widowed, otherwise the benefits will not be available.
- Under this scheme, the widow will be given benefits till the widow applicant’s son starts earning above 18 years or more.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Application Form Download
If you want to do Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Application Form Download gujarati, you can download the widow help scheme form by clicking on the link given below.
Click Here :Vidhva-Sahay-Yojana-Application-Form
Application Process Of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
- If you want to apply in the Gujarat Widow Scheme, first of all you will have to download the Gujarat Sahay Yojana Application Form from the link given above.
- After downloading the form, combine the above documents together.
- And fill all the information sought in the foam.
- After all is ready, submit the form in your nearest Mamlatdar Kacheri.
Beneficiary Selection Process
- After submitting the form, that form will be verified by the Mamlatdar and after verifying it will be sent to the province officer.
- Once your form is verified, you will be approved as a beneficiary.
- After being approved as a beneficiary, an amount of Rs 1250 will be deposited in your bank account every month.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana List 2020
If you have applied and you want to see Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana List 2020, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- To see Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana List 2020, you will have to visit the official website of the Widow Sahai Scheme.
- Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana List 2020 will be released on the official website from where you can check your name.
- Click here to go to the official website| Official website