Mukhymantri Pak Sangrah Yojana
Rural Godown Subsidy Scheme 2021 | Rural Godown Scheme 2021-22 | Mukhymantri Pak Sangrah Yojana Application Form Download |
A farmer takes a loan on farming only when he needs money to do farming or to buy equipment for farming. The loan taken by the farmer does not cost the farmer anywhere else, but only for agricultural equipment or seasonal farming. Seasonal farming operations include preparing cultivated land for plowing, plowing, transplanting, sowing bijs, buying pesticides for growing seeds, and purchasing various tools for cutting it.
We all know that the corona epidemic has spread across the country. Everyone has to face a lot of big muscaleos. Lokdown is installed everywhere. And no shops or markets are open. But the farmers are in the production of field trees. And because of the non-commissioning of the Anajo market, the farmer is not able to sell the farmland produced. And because the farmers do not even have a goadown to store it, the grain produced by them is deteriorating.
Keeping this in mind and a good scheme has been started for the benefit of farmers. Which is named Mukhymantri Pak Sangrah Yojana and Khedut Godown Sahay Yojana | Under this, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 for making Godown for the collection of food grains.
Mukhymantri Pak Sangrah Yojana Gujarat 2021
Farmers of the state can produce good agricultural produce in the field, but no shops are open due to the demise of the people of this corona epidemic. And farmers do not even have a Godown to store these agricultural produce. That is why farmers’ fields are being damaged due to rain, overpressure, flood, heat and many other reasons.
Keeping this in mind, the Government of Gujarat has started Mukhymantri Pak Sangrah Yojana. Under Khedut Godown Sahay Yojana, the Gujarat government is going to provide financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 to the farmer to build Godown for collecting his produced grain. For the accommodation of Godown Sahay Yojana scheme, an amount of Rs. 300.00 lakhs has been approved for 2020-21.
Objective Of Rural Godown Scheme Gujarat
In spite of the good production of agricultural produce to all classes of farmers in Gujarat, the rainy rain, storms, overestimation, and many other constraints cause great damage to the quality of the production of the farmers. And because the farmer does not have the capacity to store more grains, agricultural products are damaged.
In order to avoid the damage of this agricultural produce, farmers can be saved from being a loss of their grain by providing a Godown to complete their grain collection system. And because of not deteriorating the grain, the farmer can sell his grain whenever he wants. And you can earn a good profit from it. And on getting good profits, the economic condition of the farmer will also improve. With this objective, the Government of Gujarat has implemented Mukhymantri Pak Sangrah Yojana.
Benefit Of Khedut Godown Sahay Yojana
Under the Mukhymantri Pak Sangrah Yojana Gujarat, the Government of Gujarat has released a budget of Rs 300.00 lakh in the budget of 2020-21.
- Under this scheme, the farmer will provide 30% or Rs 30,000 less than what it costs to make a Godown for the Gujarat government to collect his grain.
- Assistance to be provided under Godown Yojana will be given to the farmer in 2
- After starting the work of making the first installment Godown, upon coming to the plinth level, an amount of 15,000 rupees will be sent directly to the bank account of the farmer beneficiary.
- and the second installment amounting to Rs. 15, When Godown is less perfect, it will be given.
Important Documents Of Khedut Godown Sahay Yojana
- Aadhar Card of Farmer Applicant
- 7/12 land Record of the farmer applicant
- Past of bank account of farmer applicant
- Passport Size Photo
Eligibily Of Farmer In Godown Yojana Gujarat
- Farmer applicant should be a farmer of Gujarat state.
- The name of the farmer applicant should be mentioned in the 8-A document of the land.
- The farmer applicant should have a bank account in the past.
- A farmer applicant must have an Aadhaar card.
- If the applicant is a joint account holder, then the consent of the other account holders.
Khedut Godown Sahay Yojana Application Process
In order to apply for a farmer applicant to make a Godown for the collection of food grains in his own farm, the applicant must first go to the I-Khedut Portal. To apply online in Mukhymantri Pak Sangrah Yojana, the farmer applicant will have to apply for the necessary documents by going to the nearest CSC Center, Jan Seva Kendra, or E-Gram Center.
Godown Yojana Online Application
And if the applicant has a mobile or a laptop, he can also apply on his own following the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the I-Khedut portal.
- Register yourself by liking Khedut Godown Sahay Yojana.
- Provide all the information sought correctly.
- Upload all the documents.
- Correct the copy of the application and upload it.
Check Application Status
If the interested farmer applicant has applied for providing financial assistance to make Godown and wants to check the application status, then following the steps given below, you can check the Online Khedut Godown Sahay Yojana Application Status.
- First of all, go to the I-Khedut portal.
- Like Mukhymantri Pak Sangrah Yojana, click on Check Application Status.
- Enter application number and click on Check Status.
- Mukhymantri Pak Sangrah Yojana Application Status will come in front of you.
Some Specification Of Godown Bandhkam
- A minimum 300 fit Godown will have to be made under Mukhy Mantri Pak Sangrah Sangrah Yojana.
- The roof length of the Godown has to be kept 12
- The foundation of Godown will have to be kept within 2 feet and the plinth has to be filled by bringing it to 2 feet height outside the ground.
- One turn and one door will have to be kept.
- The government will have to work under the SOR.
- Roof filling must be done with corrugated galvanized shit.
- If the farmer has to get more work done, then he can do it at his expense.
Download Official Circular Of Mukhy Mantri Pak Sangrah Yojana
If you want to download its official circular, click on the link given below and download the official circular of Mukhyamantri Pak Sangh Yojana.
- Click Here To Download :- Official Circular Of Khedut Pak Sangrah Yojana