Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat
પાલક માતા પિતા યોજના ફોર્મ pdf | Palak Mata Pita Yojana Form Download PDF |Mata Pita Palak Yojana Gujarat | Www sje Gujarat gov in Application Form 2019 |
All the orphaned children of Gujarat who have been aged between 0 and 18 years and their parents have passed away or the father has died and the mother has married another, keeping all those children in an institutional environment Palak Mata Pita Yojana has been implemented by the Gujarat government for the purpose of following those children and by following them properly, the lives of the children should be developed as healthy and balanced person.
Under this scheme grandparents, Kaka-Kaki, Masa-Mausi or any parent or person who is rearing these orphans as eyelid parents, the Gujarat government will be given Rs. 3,000 per month for rearing these children. Will provide financial assistance. Under the “પાલક માતા પિતા સહાય યોજના” will be found until the child is educated in a government school and turns 18. If the age of the child is more than 18 years, then the benefit provided under this scheme will stop automatically.
In this article we will provide detailed information about the Foster Parent Scheme with you. These include Palak Mata Pita Yojana Online Apply, documents required for application, eligibility of applicant, Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat Update 2021, Financial Assistance received, offline application process, Palak Mata Pita Yojana Form Download PDF etc ….
Basic Details Of Palak Mata Pita Yojana
We all know that those people whose age dies or the father dies and if the mother marries another, then on the second marriage, the mother does not bring her child together because she is second When the person of the marriage makes a clear mind to raise the other’s children, then those children become orphans and they are followed by their grandparents or kaka-kaki or masa-mausi.
If the financial status of those children raised is bad, then they have to face many problems and they are not able to follow the children properly. And children without parents start deteriorating due to getting into bad company. Keeping this in mind, the Gujarat government has implemented Palak Mata Pita Yojana. Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat has been started by Gujarat Government from 19/04/2016.
Under the ‘પાલક માતા પિતા યોજના’, the Gujarat government provides financial assistance of 3,000 rupees per month to the foster parents to take care of the children of the parents. Under Palak Mata Pita Sahay Yojana, this financial assistance given to the foster parents will be used only for the child’s life. In which things like studying, eating and drinking of children, etc. are included.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat Update 2021
- Foster Parent Scheme was launched by the Government of Gujarat on 19/04/2016.
- Initially, financial assistance of Rs. 2,000 was provided to parents under this scheme, which has now been increased to Rs. 3,000.
- Applications of this scheme have now been made online as well. For this, the interested applicant can apply online to seek assistance under this scheme. Palak Mata Pita Yojana Online Appy Process We have described it in this article below.
- Gujarat government has decided to provide assistance to children who have failed in 10th standard under the પાલક માતા પિતા યોજના ગુજરાત.
- Financial assistance received under this scheme will now be sent to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT payment process.
- Students who have failed in the 10th standard, who have to take the exam again from home, will have to submit the certificate of the school’s master, only then the help will be eligible.
Benefite Of Palak Mata Pita Sahay Yojana
- under the’ પાલક માતા પિતા યોજના ‘ Only ‘orphans whose parents have died due to some reason or father has died and the mother has remarried and these children are reared by their parents. As a foster parent, they will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 3,000 per month of Gujarat Government to those foster parents.
- Financial assistance provided under this scheme is provided to the foster parents for the maintenance, education of the orphans and that children can live like other children in the best way.
- Assistance received under the scheme will be sent to the joint bank account with the child opened in any bank by the foster parents every month through the DBT payment process.
- If, for some reason, financial assistance has not been deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary, then next month’s help will be sent simultaneously.
- The amount of Sahay will be sent the month before or in the second week.
Eligibility Of Mata Pita Palak Yojana
- Orphan children whose parents have died due to some reason or the mother has remarried due to the death of the father under Palak Mata Pita Yojana and these orphaned children who are maintained as foster parents That is, those foster parents will be getting financial help.
- As foster parents, the child’s grandparents, Kaka-Kaki, Masa-Mausi, Phui-Phua, Nana-Nani, etc. are included.
- Under this scheme, the foster parents will get the child till the age of 18 Financial assistance will stop automatically when the child is over 18 years of age.
- Foster parents and orphans should be resident of the state of Gujarat.
- If the father has died and the mother has not died and the mother has remarried, then the benefit will also be available under this scheme. In such a hair, the applicant will have to submit the certificate of the child’s mother who has married the second one.
- The father must have died in order to get financial assistance under ‘પાલક માતા પિતા યોજના’. If the father has not died and the mother has died, financial assistance will not be received under this scheme. Even if the father has died and the mother has not been married again, then assistance will not be given under this scheme.
- Under Palak Mata Pita Yojana, reading of the child is necessary for obtaining financial assistance.
- The annual income of foster parents for applying under this scheme should not exceed 27,000 in rural area and 36,000 in Urban
Documents List Of Palak Mata Pita Yojana
- अनाथ बच्चे का जन्मका प्रमाणपत्र.
- माता-पिता का मृत्यु का प्रमाणपत्र.
- यदि पिता का मृत्यु हुआ है तो पिता का मृत्यु का प्रमाणपत्र और माता ने दूसरी शादी की है तो दूसरी शादी की है वैशा प्रमाणपत्र |
- बच्चे का स्कूल से दिया हुआ बोनाफाईड प्रमाणपत्र | ( बच्चा स्कूल में पढाई कर रहा है वैशा प्रमाणपत्र)
- बच्चे की बेंक खाते की विगत |
- पालक माता-पिता का वार्षिक आय का प्रमाणपत्र |
- पालक माता-पिता का आधार कार्ड, मतदान कार्ड और राशन कार्ड |
- पालक माता पिता के साथ बच्चे का फोटो |
- बच्चे का पालन पालक माता-पिता करते है वैसा तहशीलदार या मुख्य अधिकारी का प्रमाणपत्र |
Application Process OF Palak Mata Pita Shahay Yojana
Applications can be made in two ways under પાલક માતા પિતા યોજના. Online and Offline | In the Online Application Process, the applicant has to go to the official website of the scheme and enter all the information sought and submit the required documents after uploading them. And in the Offline Application Process, the applicant will have to download the Palak Mata Yojana Application Form and submit all the documents along with the form and submit it to the official Kacheri.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Offline Apply
- To apply Offilne under the Palak Mata Pita Sahay Yojana, the applicant will first have to do ‘પાલક માતા પિતા સહાય યોજના નું ફોર્મ ડાઉનલોડ’.
- Enter all the information sought in the form correctly.
- Paste a passport size photo above the form. This passport size photo should be with the parents and children of all three.
- After filling the form properly, add all the documents written above with the form.
- After all is ready, submit it to social welfare in Kacheri.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Download Application Form PDF
- If an applicant is not willing to apply online and wants to apply offline, first of all click on the link given below and click on ‘પાલક માતા પિતા સહાય યોજના નું ફોર્મ ડાઉનલોડ’.
- Download Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat Application Form : Click Here
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Online Apply
Register Your Self
- First of all, you have to go to the Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat 2021 Official Website. Click Here :- Official Website.
- On home Page Click To Option New User? Please Register Here!
- All the information sought in the User Registration Details form must be provided correctly.
- After providing all the correct information, you have to register yourself by registering captcha and clicking on Register option.
- Once registered, the user ID and password will be sent to your mobile via SMS.
Login And Update Profile
- Come to the home page and login by entering the ID and password that came through SMS on your mobile phone.
- Enter all the information sought correctly.
- After entering all the information sought correctly, click on the update option and update your profile.
Apply For The Scheme
- After the profile is updated, many names of schemes will come to you on the homepage.
- From those plans, you have to click on the option of “પાલક માતા પિતા યોજના”.
Submite Your Application
- After clicking on the option of Palak Mata Pita Yojana, a new page will open in which all the information sought is provided to you right.
- Upload all the required documents correctly.
- Once the document is uploaded, click on Save Application and save the application.
- Print of the application has to be taken out.
- Here the process of Palak Mata Pita Yojana Online Apply is completed.
HelpLine Number For Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat
- Gujarat State Child Protection Society Block Number 19, 3rd Floor,
- Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Sector 10,
- Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Phone: 079 – 232 42521/23
- Fax: 079 – 232 42522