Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020
Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020 | Farmer Credit Card Scheme For Animal Loan |Apply Online Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2020 | Pashu Credit Card | Pashu Credit Card Scheme 2020 | Pashu Credit Card |
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana : 40783 on being a cow. 60249 on loan and a buffalo. The loan is being given by the Haryana Government without any documents and without any guarantee. If you also want to take a loan without any guarantee, then read this article.
Hello friends | If you too are from Haryana, then there is a good news for you. Haryana Sarkar has launched a very good plan for you. The name of this scheme is Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana | Under the Animal Credit Card, all the farmers who have cows and disguises will be given benefits. So let us know about this scheme in detail.
About Of Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020
Animal credit card scheme has been implemented by Haryana Government in Haryana State. | Haryana Kisan Credit Card Scheme has been implemented by the Haryana Animal Husbandry and Agriculture Minister JP Dalalji for the farmers of the state. Under the Animal Credit Card Scheme, farmers who have a cow or buffalo will be given a loan on the basis of cow and buffalo.
If the farmer has a cow and he has to take a loan on it, he will get Rs 40783 on the basis of a cow. Loan of Rs 40783 on one cow will be given. And if the farmer wants to take a loan on the basis of buffalo, then he gets Rs 60249. Loans up to Rs 60249 will be given to buffalo farmers. To take this loan, the farmer will have to get an animal credit card. In this article, we will also tell you how to apply for animal credit card online, so definitely read this article.
New Update Of Pashu Credit Card Yojana 2020
A new announcement has been made by the government under Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020 scheme. Under which, about 6 lakh cattle farmers of Haryana State will be issued cattle farmer credit cards. On the Kisan Kisan Credit Card, the eligible farmer will be given a loan of 1 lakh 80 thousand without any guarantee and without any documents. 7 percent interest will be charged on this loan. At 7% interest, the Haryana government will provide 3% interest as subsidy and the farmer will get loan at the rate of only 4% interest.
Under Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020, till date, Haryana Government has applied online for 1 lakh 50 thousand farmer livestock farmers and the government’s target is to issue cattle farmer credit card to 6 lakh farmers of the state.
Objective Of Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020
If you are a farmer, then you must have known that the basis of farmers is farming and animal husbandry. And sometimes when necessary, the farmer or herdler has to sell the animals to meet the need. Or sometimes when the animal is ill, the farmer is unable to get the treatment of the animal due to lack of money.
Keeping in mind the circumstances of all these farmers, the Haryana Government has implemented the Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme 2020. Under Animal Credit Card Scheme 2020, farmers will be given loans on the basis of cow or buffalo. So that the farmer or herdler can also take good care of the animal and fulfill their needs. Pashu Credit Card Scheme 2020 has been launched with the objective of increasing animal husbandry and increase in agriculture business through the Farmer Credit Card Scheme for Animal Loan.
Key Point Of Pashu Credit Card Scheme 2020
|Name of scheme||Pashu Credit CardYojana 2020|
|Who Started||Animal Husbandry and Agriculture Minister of Haryana|
|Objective||Give Some Loan For Farmers|
|Beneficiary||All farmers and livestock farmers of the state|
Benefits under Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme 2020
- Under the Pashu Credit Card Scheme 2020, loans will be given to farmers without pledge.
- Credit cards will be given to all farmers under Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020. And the farmer will be able to use it as a debit card in the bank.
- Under Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme 2020, Rs. 40783 per cow to Pasupalako. And Rs 60249 per buffalo. Loan will be given at 4 percent interest rate.
- Under Animal Farmer Credit Card, credit card holders can avail up to Rs 1 lakh 60 thousand without collateral security.
- Under this scheme, all banks will get loan at 7% interest. And the rate of interest will be 3% on repayment of the loan properly.
- If the farmer wants to take a loan of more than 3 lakh, then he will have to pay 12 percent interest rate.
- It is necessary to fill the loan interest amount in one year. Only then will he get the amount of lon next year.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020 Documents And Eligibility
- The beneficiary or applicant should be resident of Haryana State.
- The applicant must be a farmer or livestock farmer.
- Applicant must have cow or buffalo while applying.
- There is no income limit to avail benefits under Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voting card
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Application
- If the interested beneficiary of Haryana State wants to apply for the Animal Farmer Credit Card, then he will have to take all the documents mentioned above in the nearest bank to whom the card is required.
- After going to the bank, you have to take the animal farmer credit card application form.
- After taking the application form, all the information sought in the form must be filled in correctly.
- After correcting the application form, all the documents written above have to be combined with the Animal Farmers Credit Card application form for this to be given to the responsible officer of the bank.
- After verification of the application form, in 1 month you will get an animal credit card through post.
- After getting the animal credit card, you can go to any ATM machine and use it like a debit card.