Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Hello guys! India’s largest base and Tat farmers are considered. And if our base and roots are healthy and well-organized, well able to cultivate with new means, it is the first duty of our India country to help them by helping them. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has implemented Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for farmers, so that farmers are healthy and well-organized.
We will give you all the detailed information about Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana which you will not get from any other platform.
About Of Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
PM Kisan Yojana is an initiative of the Government of India, in which all farmers will get Rs. 6,000 per year as minimum income support. The initiative was announced by Piyush Goyal during India’s 2019 final Union Budget on 1 February 2019. The Pm Kisan Scheme would cost ₹ 75,000 crore per year and came into force from December 2018. ₹ 6,000 per year will be paid to each eligible farmer in three installments and credited directly to their bank accounts.
PM Kisan Yojana was first conceived by the Telangana government as Rythu Bandhu scheme. Where a certain amount is paid directly to the eligible farmers. The PM Kisan Yojana has received acclaim from various organizations including the World Bank for its successful implementation. Many economists suggest that this type of investment support is better than agricultural debt forgiveness. With the positive result of the PM Kisan Yojana, the Government of India wanted to implement it as a nationwide project and the PM Kisan Yojana was announced by Piyush Goyal during India’s Interim Union Budget for 2019 on 9 February 2019.
For 2018–2019, Rs 20,000 crore was allocated under the PM Kisan Yojana. For the year 2019-2020, about 2 crore farmers have been benefited by amending the PM Kisan Yojana. For which the coverage of PM Kisan Yojana has been increased to about 14.5 crore beneficiaries, the central government has allocated an amount of 87,217.50 crore.
Read Also :- PMAY Full Details
Objective Of Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- In order to set up a systematic working system for the purpose of giving direct income related assistance to small and marginal farmers in the country, it was decided by the Government of India to introduce a scheme named PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi with 100% assistance from the Center.
- Financial assistance will be given to needy farmers under the scheme. The central government will give funds to the farmers, which they can use to increase crop production.
- This scheme will provide supplementary income to small and marginal farmers by ensuring a guaranteed income support for their investment and other needs. This will ensure the fulfillment of their emerging needs and the possible expenses especially before the potential income is obtained after the crop cycle.
- This scheme will also save the farmer from falling into the clutches of moneylenders to meet various expenses and ensure their continuity in farming activities. This scheme will enable them to modernize their farming practices and will spread the path of respectful living for them.
The income of farmers from this scheme will double by 2022. This will also reduce the suicide rate of farmers in the country.
Date of implementation of PM Kisan Yojana
This scheme has been implemented from 01/12/2018.
|इसे भी पढ़े :-
Eligibility Criteria For Pm Kisan Scheme
- Now all farmers will get benefit under PM Kisan Yojana. Modi government will come back to power and will give benefits of this scheme to every farmer as promised. Previously, the benefit of this scheme was to be provided to those farmers who had land up to 5 acres of land, but now the government has removed this limit.
- Only residents of India will get benefits under the scheme. The farmer of any state living in India will get its benefit.
- For the farmers to take advantage of the scheme, it is mandatory to have a bank account. One who does not have, first has to open an account in the bank to take advantage of the scheme.
- The government has asked the family of small marginal farmers to give benefits of the scheme, to the family means husband and wife and minor children. This one family will have less than 2 hectares of land only then they will get financial assistance under the scheme.
» Not Eligible for Pm Kisan Scheme
- Those who pay Income Tax cannot avail the benefit of this scheme.
- The farmer working as any minister in the central and state government will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Those employed and retired in government jobs also will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Whose pension is more than 10 thousand, he too will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects are also deprived of the benefits of this scheme. The government will not give them the benefit of the Kisan Nidhi Scheme.
Required Documents for Pm Kisan Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- 7/12, 8A Land Record
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Application Process
Pm Kisan Scheme Application Form Process
- The government has launched a separate portal for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- To register, first click on the link given below.
Link :- Ragistration In Pm Kisan Scheme
- A new window will open in front of you, in which you will ask for Aadhaar card number and captcha code. After putting it right, click on submit button.
- सClicking on the bomb button will say “Record Not Found With Given Details, Do You Want To REGister On Pm-Kisan Portal” by clicking yes there you have to proceed.
- Next, a new window will open in which you have to enter all your correct information and submit it. If you put the wrong information, your application will be rejected.
- Later you will get the referenced number which you have to note.
- After the entire process is done, you have to be patient till the application reaches.
Application Status Check In Pm kisan yojana
To check Pm kisan samman nidhi yojana status, first click on the link given below Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Portal.
- Put Aadhar Number and captcha and click on submit button.
- The status of your application will appear on the new window.
» Check Installment Status In Pm kisan yojana
To check the installment status, first click on the link given below Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Portal.
- After entering Aadhar Number / Mobile Number / Bank Account Number, click on the Get Data button.
- Your Pm kisan yojana application status will be displayed on the new window.
» Check Pm Kisan List
Pm Kisan List देखने के लिए निचे दिए लिंक पर क्लिक करे |
Link :- Pm kisan List
- Select your state, district, tehsil, village and click on submit.
- On the new window you will get to see the Beneficiary List.
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana me Many times it happens that you have changed your Aadhaar card or have a problem in your bank account, then your installment stops and your installment does not come until you solve it » Why is the installment of your PM Kisan Yojana not coming?
Why is the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme not being installed, how to check it?
Click on the link below.
Link :- Status Check
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana | If your Aadhaar is not verified in the last status, then your installment will not come, for that you must first verify Aadhaar. Click on the link below to verify Aadhaar.
Link :- Verifiy Aadhar
And update the details that you have in your Aadhaar and submit it. After 7 days your status will be verified and in 15 or 20 days your installment will come in your bank account. Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Pm Kisan App
Download Pm Kisan App :- Pm Kisan App
PM-KISAN Help Desk/Pm kisan Helpline Number
011-24300606 / 011-23381092
Pm kisan yojana Contact Office Address
|Pm kisan Scheme Related|
|Shri Sanjay sir Agarwal Secretary, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare , Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001|
|Shri Rajesh sit Verma, Additional Secretary Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare , Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001|
|Fund Transfer Related|
|Shri Bimbadhar sir Pradhan ,Additional Secretary & Financial Advisor Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi 110 001. Email: pmkisan-funds[at]gov[dot]in|
|Contact Details of Pm kisan yojana State Nodal Officers|
|List of State Nodal Officer
|Pm kisan yojana Help Desk|
|PM-Kisan Helpline No: 011-24300606|
Thank You !!