Pradhan Mantri Iay Yojana
Indira Awas yojana | Iay Nic In 2020 | Pradhan Mantri Iay Yojana | Iay.nic.in 2020-21 List | IAY 2020 | IAY List 2020 | IAY List | Indira Awas yojana Portal | How To Check IAY List 2020 | IAY List Online |
IAY 2020 has been released by the List Ministry of Rural Department. The government has launched the online portal of Indira Awaas Yojana for the locos of poor BPL category people of the country who had applied for Pradhan Mantri IAY Yojana. Through this portal, you can easily see your name in Indira Awaas Yojana List 2020. We will tell you how to see your name in IAY List 2020 in this article. So read this article carefully.
Pradhan Mantri Iay Yojana- Indira Awas yojana
Those who want to check their name in Indira Awaas Yojana List 2020 can now check online from home. Those who will be named in the IAY List 2020 will be provided permanent accommodation from the center. We will tell you in this article how to check your name in IAY List 2020, so you keep reading the article carefully.
Pradhan Mantri Iay Yojana-2020
Indira Awas yojana was started in 1980 for Scheduled Tribe / Scheduled Caste, Non-SC / ST sections without bonded employees like BPL holders coming from below poverty line. Under Indira Awaas Yojana, the beneficiary will receive Rs. 1.20 lakh for the construction of a pucca house in the Government Plain rural area. Will give Pradhan Mantri IAY Yojana Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is also known as Grameen. Under the Indira Awas Yojana, BPL holders get Rs 1.20 lakh. See you
Indira Awas yojana Objective
The main objective of Indira Awaas Yojana is to provide pucca houses to those who are poor people and due to poverty, they are unable to build pucca houses and live in raw broken houses. The Government of India has given its poor houses to all the poor by 2022. The scheme was implemented with the objective of. The Central Government has released the IAY List 2020 in pursuance of the implementation of Pradhan Mantri Iay Yojana. Under Indira Awas Yojana, the needy people and poor people will get help to build their pucca house.
- Under the government Pradhan Mantri Iay Yojana, for the construction of a pucca house in the plain rural plain area, Rs 20 lakh. 1.30 lakh in hilly states and regions. Will give
- Under Indira Awas yojana, the amount of Sahay will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT. For which the beneficiary’s Aadhar card must be linked with the bank account.
- Only the eligible beneficiary will get the money through DBT, which will not go to the wrong bank account.
- Under IAY, the right amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account in 3 installments for making the accommodation to the beneficiary.
- The Government of India wants to fulfill the goal of giving everyone a home by 2022.
- Under IAY, the government will help the poor people who do not have a permanent house in the country to build a permanent house.
Key Point Of Pradhanmantri IAY Yojana
|Name||Indira Awas Yojana|
|Application type||online or offline|
Eligibility Of Indira Awas Yojana
- The benefit of Indira Awas Yojana will be given to all those below the poverty line.
- Indira Awas Yojana is for scheduled tribe / scheduled caste, non-SC / ST sections without bonded employees like BPL holders.
- Those who do not have a pucca house will get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri IAY Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri IAY Yojana Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- BPL certificate
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Bank passbook (Aadhaar card link with bank account required)
How To Check IAY List 2020 ?
- To check the IAY list 2020, first you need to visit the official website of Indira Awaas Yojana | Iay.nic.in 2020-21 List
- Click on IAY / PMAYG BENEFICIARY Option from the Stackholder menu option in the Home Page.
- You have to enter your registration number on the new page. As soon as you enter, the IAY list will open in front of you.
How To Apply In Indira Awas Yojana
- First of all you Go to Pradhan Mantri IAY Official Website |
- On the home page, you have to select your relevant option in the application form block. After opening the page, fill your Aadhaar card number.
- You will be redirected to an application form. After this, you have to fill all your information carefully and submit it.
- Then download and save your application form.