Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana,Online Apply,Benefits 2020
Jan Dhan Khata | PMJDY | Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Form | Apply Online Jan Dhan Yojana | Jan Dhan Account | Jan Dhan Yojana | Pm Jan Dhan Yojana | Jan Dhan Yojana Benefits |
It has been 70 years since the country was liberated, yet some people of the country do not have their bank account. And so whenever a natural disaster strikes, it becomes very difficult for the government to reach financial assistance to the people. And to solve the same problems, Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana has been started to reduce corruption in the middle of getting financial assistance to the beneficiaries.
About Of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana :This plan was announced by Narendra Modi on 15 August 2014. This scheme was launched on 28 August 2014 by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi. This is the slogan of the scheme “Mera Khata Bhagya Vidhata”. Which means ‘my account brings me good luck’. jan dhan khata scheme has been started with the objective of providing banking facilities in rural areas. This scheme is a vision of the “Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas” scheme.
Objective Of PMJDY
The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is to provide banking facilities to all the families.
- To provide banking facilities in rural areas.
- Make your bank account available to all people of the country.
- And to deposit the amount of subsidy or subsidy of future government scheme in this account.
- Depositing subsidy or government subsidy in the bank account of all rightful beneficiaries to remove corruption.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana aims to cover the families of the villages.
- Giving various types of banking facilities, savings accounts, loans to the disadvantaged people, low income people according to their needs.
- Providing insurance and pension facilities to the underprivileged and low income poor.
Key Point Of PMJDY
- In Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, to open an account in any bank, only the Aadhar card is required.
- In Jan Dhan Yojana, accounts will be opened in any bank for free.
- To open an account in Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, you do not have to deposit even 1 rupee. This account will be opened with 0 balance.
- Interest will be paid on the amount deposited in Jan Dhan Yojana’s account.
- Insurance cover will be available in case of accident of one lakh rupees.
- The benefit of all government schemes will be available to the beneficiaries in the bank accounts opened under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana.
- Rs 30,000 The life of the person will be obtained. After the death of the beneficiary, the people of their house will be given the normal head.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, an overdraft facility of up to Rs 5,000 per woman will be provided in the account opened.
- After satisfactory operation in these accounts for 6 months, the overdraft limit will be increased.
Benefits Of JAn Dhan Yojana
- Banking facilities will reach all the small people.
- Account will be opened with 0 balance. And you will not deposit any amount in it, then the account will not stop.
- Financial assistance given by the government in a natural disaster will come to this account.
- The amount of financial assistance and subsidy will come directly into the bank account of the beneficiary, so corruption will be reduced.
- Bank’s position will be strengthened due to large deposits with Banks.
Eligibility Of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- To open Jan Dhan Khata it is mandatory to be a citizen of India.
- The person who wants to open Jan Dhan Khata should not have an account in any other bank.
- Beneficiary should be more than 10 years old.
Documents required for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Aadhar Card | If a person has an Aadhaar card or Aadhaar number, then he will not need any other documents to open an account in any bank under Jan Dhan Yojana.
- If the person has an Aadhaar card but his address is wrong, then he has to show any certificate or document of correct address such as ration card, voting card, driving license, PAN card, passport and NREGA card. Any one of them.
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
Jan Dhan Khata Apply Online.
If you want to open a Jan Dhan Account account while sitting at home, you can also do this. Follow the steps given below to open Jan Dhan Account Online.
- Visit the official website of the bank in which you want to open Jan Dhan Account. https://pmjdy.gov.in/Read Also Solar Light Trap Yojana
- After visiting the site, you will see the option to open an account in Hindi and / in English.
- Choose the language you want to open.
- Download the Jan Dhan Account Form and print it out.
- Fill all the information sought in the form correctly and attach your documents with it.
- After filling the form, go to your nearest bank and submit it.
- In this way your Jan Dhan account will be opened in that bank.
- Go to the bank in which you want to open an account under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana.
- Taking all the necessary documents together.
- Visit the employee who opens an account under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana.
- Take the form of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana from him.
- Fill all the information sought in the form correctly. And attach it to your original document.
- After filling the form, give it to the employee who opens the account of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana.
- Your Jan Dhan Account will open.
Download PMJDY Form
To download the account opening form in Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, click on the link given below.
PMJDY Helpline Numbar
If you have any problem about Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, you can help or request by calling this number.
- 1800 11 0001
- 1800 180 1111
PMJDY Official Website