Vahali Dikri Yojana Gujarat 2020
Vahali Dikri Yojana : In the 2019 budget, the Government of Gujarat launched Vahali Dikri Yojana. Under this scheme, daughters are eligible to get Rs. 1 lakh 10 thousand. We will share this article with you, how to get this money, how to apply in this scheme, what documents will be required, and who is eligible for this scheme, how many days after applying you will get all the information shared with you. will do . So please read.
About Of Vahali Dikri Yojana
The launch of Vahali Dikari Yojana was announced by the Gujarat government in 2019 budget. Vahali Dikari Yojana was started with the objective of promoting the birth rate of girls and promoting their higher education. Under this scheme, the daughter gets Rs. 1.10 lakh. Upto 3 installments.
Objective Of Vahali Dikri Yojana
The main objective of Vahali Dikari Yojana is to promote birth proof of declining girls in Gujarat and to promote higher education to them. The second objective is to promote the empowerment of women and women and to prevent low income.
This scheme can increase the birth rate and literacy rate of girls in Gujarat significantly. And due to lagging in low income, many girls have to face problems and they will not have to suffer.
Key Points of Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana 2020
|Name Of Scheme||Vahali Dikri Yojana|
|Who Started||Government Of Gujarat|
|Type Of Scheme||State Government Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Doughters Of Gujarat State|
|Objective Of Scheme||To promote birth Rate of girls and to promote higher education to them|
|Application Type||online or offline|
How To Get Profite in Vahali Dikari Yojana
- Only daughters will get benefit of Vahali Dikari Yojana.
- Only girls who are born after 2 August 2019 will be able to take benefits under this scheme.
- If there are 3 daughters in the house, only 2 will get the benefit. At most 2 daughters in one house will be eligible to get benefits under this scheme.
- If someone is born the first boy and the second girl, then that girl is entitled to get benefits under this scheme. But you must provide a certificate of child regulation.
- If one of the first boys is born and the second two girls are born together, then both of them are eligible to receive benefits under this scheme. But you must provide a certificate of child regulation.
- During the birth of a girl, the mother’s age should be more than 18 years, only then the benefit will be given under this scheme.
- The annual income of the girl’s parents should not be more than 2 lakhs. If the annual income exceeds 2 lakhs, then the benefit of this scheme will not be available.
Benefite For Vahali Dikari Yojana
- Vahali Dikri yojana will benefit only girls.
- When the girl came to the first grade: Rs. 4,000 Will get
- When the girl came to the Second grade: Rs. 6,000 Will get
- And when the girl is 18 years of age, then Rs 1 lakh. Will be eligible for
Documents List Of Vahali Dikari Yojana
Vahali Dikari Yojana requires all the documents given below for application.
- Girls Bithcertificate
- mothers Birthcertificate
- mothers And Fathers Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate of all the boys or girls in family
- Certificate of child regulation if 1 boy and other girl
- Aadhar Card
Vahali Dikri Yojana Online Apply
No information has been given for the online application of Whali Dikari Yojana. As soon as the process of online application for this scheme starts, then we will update it in this article.
Vahali Dikri Yojana Application Form
To download the application form of Vahali Dikri scheme, click on the link given below.
Where to submit the application form of Whali Dikari Yojana?
If you also want to take advantage of Vahali Dikari Yojana, then we will tell you how you will get the benefit of it.
- You will get the application form of this scheme from Gram Panchayat and Women and Child Officer’s Kacheri or even from Anganwadi Center.
- Only the district and child Officer will accept your application, so you have to submit the application form on their Office.
- You can also submit the application form of this scheme in Jan Seva Kendra or Sewa Setu.
- If you are applying after 1 year after the birth of your dikari, then your application will be canceled, so you will have to apply for this scheme within 1 year of the birth of Dikri.
In how many days will the application of Whali Dikari Scheme be approved?
According to the plan’s defection, if you have applied today, then the woman and child officer’s Kacheri will have to inform you that your application has been approved or rejected within 45 days from today.
- मुफ्त छाता और शेड योजना 2020
- Bandhkam Shramyogi 1000 Sahay Online Application Form
- Pm Kisan FPO Yojana 2020